- 1 How much are elf bars cost?
- 2 Are elf bars expensive?
- 3 Do elf bars actually last 5000 hits?
- 4 Are elf bars worth it?
- 5 Can I refill Elf Bar?
- 6 How many puffs of Elf Bar a day?
- 7 Why do elf bars hit hard?
- 8 Why do elf bars hit so hard?
- 9 Is 5 nicotine a lot?
- 10 Is it OK to smoke one Elf Bar?
- 11 How many elf bars in a pack?
How much are elf bars cost?
Home Disposables Elf Bar BC5000 Disposable Vape 5% Nicotine Flavor: Beach Day Beach Day Black Winter Blueberry Energize Blueberry Pom Ice Blueberry Tobacco Blue Cotton Candy Blue Razz Ice Blue Razz Lemon Cherry Lemon Mint Clear Coffee Tobacco Cranberry Grape Cranberry Punch Crazi Berry Cuban Cigar Energy Frozen Creamsicle Fuji Ice Grape Energy Gumi Honeydew Pineapple Orange Lemon Mint Malibu Mandarin Lime Mango Peach Mango Peach Apricot Miami Mint Mint Tobacco Mixed Fruity Nut Tobacco Orange Pear Nectar Passion Fruit Orange Guava Peach Berry Peach Ice Peach Mango Watermelon Pineapple Coconut Ice Pineapple Orange Mint Pineapple Strawnana Rainbow Candy Rainbow Cloudz Sakura Grape Snoow Grape Sour Apple Sour Candy Strawberry Banana Strawberry Cream Strawberry Ice Strawberry Kiwi Strawberry Mango Strawberry Passion Fruit Duo Ice Strawberry Pina Colada Strawlemon Ice Strawberry Pear Orange Ice Strawberry Raspberry Cherry Ice Strawberry Tobacco Strawberry Watermelon Strazz Summertime Sunrise Sunset Sweet Menthol Triple Berry Ice Tropical Rainbow Blast Watermelon Brazz Ice Watermelon BG Watermelon Cantaloupe Honeydew Watermelon Ice Watermelon Nana Ice Watermelon Jolly Candy Ice Winter Berry Please note: Elf Bar has rebranded to EB Design.
You may receive some flavors with EB Design on the packaging, or some with the original Elf Bar name. Pickup available at Huff and Puffers Usually ready in 24 hours Huff and Puffers Pickup available, usually ready in 24 hours The Elf Bar BC5000 Disposable Device delivers an ultra smooth and flavorful vaping experience through its dual coil technology and is rechargeable via USB Type-C.
It is made with 5% salt nicotine e-liquid and has a life expectancy of around 5000 puffs. Give this device a try if you’re in search of a vape that gives bold flavoring. Specifications:
13.0 mL (Elf Bar) / 9.5mL (EB Design) 5% nicotine by weight (50mg/mL) Approximately 5000 puffs per device Made salt nic e-juice Pre-filled & pre-charged Dual coil Made in China 650 mAh internal rechargeable battery 79mm by 41mm by 19mm dimensions USB Type-C charge port Draw-activation firing mechanism
Flavor profiles for not so obvious names:
Beach Day: blackcurrant and orange Black Winter: blackberry menthol Malibu: peach, pineapple, & orange Sakura Grape: white grape Rainbow Cloudz: mixed minty candy Summertime: strawberry, kiwi, & lemon Sunrise: orange, pineapple, & coconut Sunset: orange, peach, mango, & strawberry Tropical Rainbow Blast: mixed fruit candy
1 X Elf Bar BC5000 Disposable E-Cig
Frequently Bought Together
Are elf bars expensive?
4. Are Elf Bars Expensive Compared to Other Vape Pens? – Elf Bars are affordable compared to other disposable vape pens in the market. The pricing of Elf Bars is one of their major selling points, making them a popular choice amongst vapers. Unlike traditional vaping devices that require maintenance and refilling, Elf Bars are designed for one-time use and disposal, making them a convenient and hassle-free option.
Do elf bars actually last 5000 hits?
How long does an Elf Bar last? – Based on our team’s first-hand vaping experience, an Elf Bar 600 should last heavy vapers for around one day, and a casual vaper for at least two days, maybe three. An Elf Bar BC5000, advertised at 5000 puffs, will last heavy vapers up to a week and a casual vaper up to two weeks, maybe longer.
Elf Bar vapes come in various sizes, and they have 27 different model types (and counting). Therefore, determining how long each lasts depends on the puff count of your specific Elf Bar and how often you vape. Keep reading below to check out our graphic with every Elf Bar vape device, their puff counts, and estimates on how long each will last based on your usage.
Also, make sure to check out our best elf bar flavors page to find out which flavors are most popular right now. Alternatively, check out our best disposable vape page to find out which disposables we ranked top this year. The lifespan of a disposable vape is always measured in puffs.
- Each disposable will therefore be advertised with an estimated puff count.
- The puff count is the number of times you can “hit” or draw vapor from your disposable vape.
- For example, a 600 puff count should roughly equate to 600 inhalations, or draws, from that device.
- However, it is important to note that puff counts are very loose figures, and how they are measured or estimated will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Puff counts, in our experience, tend to be slightly exaggerated—either due to manufacturers inflating the figures for marketability, or just due to assuming most vapers take very light draws. Therefore, if you take long hits from your Elf Bar vape pen, you can expect the number of puffs you will get to be less than the number advertised by the manufacturer.
Are elf bars worth it?
Today I’m in familiar territory with another review of the Elf Bar 600 disposable vapes. Now I’m not exactly certain if these are brand new flavours. I’m guessing so. Let’s put it this way. I’m pretty sure I would have remembered the name of one of these disposables.As we’ll soon find out! Hard to believe it’s been almost a year since we first looked at the Elf Bar 600, From 2018 onwards, Elf Bar have held a firm grip on their philosophy of healthier and better products. Diverse is another word I’d use to describe them. Elf Bar ELFA with its replaceable pods, the Elf Bar Cigalike and the Elf Bar Elfliq range of bottled E-liquids are all examples of how diverse and open minded this manufacturer is to the needs of the vaping public. Many factors come into sharp focus to achieve this accolade. Ease of use, build quality, battery life, vapour production and above all flavour quality. These are the attributes vapers will be looking for. Will those requirements be found in today’s review? Let’s find out.
Are all elf bars 2%?
How much nicotine is in an Elf Bar? – Elf bar currently has 3 models available, Elf Bar 600, Elf Bar CR500 and the Elf Bar Mate. Both the Elf Bar 600 and Elf Bar CR500 contain 2% Nicotine Strength whereas the Elf Bar Mate contains 2ml of 20mg nicotine salt e-liquid.
Is there a 1% Elf Bar?
Elf Bar 600 Disposable Vape Key Features: –
Battery Capacity 350mAh Puffs 600 max. Nicotine Strength 10 or 20mg Nicotine Type Salt Based Flavour Options 34
- The ELF Bar 600 disposable vape pen comes pre-filled with 2ml of 10mg (1%) or 20mg (2%) nicotine salt e-liquid. Ready to use straight out of the box it features a non-rechargeable 350mAh battery, and delivers a maximum of 600 puffs of vapour per bar which is the equivalent of around 40 cigarettes. Leading vape brand Elf Bar have designed this disposable pen to deliver a discreet amount of vapour, and a mouth to lung style inhale to satisfy the needs of those looking to quit smoking. With a slim and compact form factor, the ELF bar 600 vape pen measures in at 104mm in height with a 16mm diameter making it extremely portable. Easy to operate and maintain, it is powered by a simple inhale activation and has no fire button or fiddly settings. The Elf Bar disposable vape pen is the ultimate in portability and convenience, with a sleek and compact design that is ideal for on-the-go vaping. Manufactured to the highest standards, Elf Bar 600’s are leakproof and offer the perfect performance right up to disposal. Perfect for beginners or experienced vapers looking for a convenient option.
- Testing has verified that the affected watermelon flavour Elf Bar 600 products are safe to use, and the nicotine strength is still compliant with the legal limit of 20 mg/ml.
- The maximum e-liquid capacity permitted in the UK is 2ml, and Trading Standards has warned that this strict limit must not be exceeded under any circumstances, as it is designed to protect children from starting to use these products.
Are elf bars OK?
Elf Bar 600 Disposable Vape Range Found Safe and Legal Despite Untrue Claims of Illegal Nicotine Levels The recent article claiming that the disposable vape range sold in the UK contains an illegal level of nicotine has caused worry among the vaping community.
However, it has been found that the article used a misleading headline and scaremongering tactics to mislead readers and arouse anxiety among consumers. Elf Bar 600s are with a fully enclosed tank and built-in battery, designed to provide a short-term vaping solution for events such as festivals, formal occasions, and nights out.
While the article title claims that the Elf Bar 600 range contains an illegal level of nicotine, it has been confirmed that some batches of the watermelon flavour were mistakenly fitted and filled with a non-standard 3ml e-liquid chamber, which is not compliant with UK regulations.
However, the quality of the product is not compromised in any way, and it remains both safe and legal. ELFBAR, the manufacturer of Elf Bars, initially cast doubt on the Mail’s test process and suggested the products may have been fakes. But a spokesperson later confirmed that some batches of the Elf Bar product had been overfilled in the UK.
Consumers who purchased the ‘non-compliant’ Elf Bars were actually getting more product for their money. Therefore, it is important for the media to report accurately and responsibly to prevent the spread of misinformation and undue alarm. The Elf Bar 600 disposable vape range remains a safe and legal product, and the company is committed to ensuring its quality control processes are reviewed to prevent such a situation from happening again.
ELFBAR has agreed with the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) recommendation that the affected products be withdrawn from the UK market and will be removing all non-compliant Elf Bar 600s. Although the affected products are safe and sold internationally, they are not compliant with UK regulations which limit e-liquid capacity.
A spokesperson from, a company that distributes Elf Bar products, said: “Working with our distributors and other supply chain partners, we are moving quickly to replace all stock to ensure 100% that no product incorporates the 3ml capacity tank. The new batches with a capacity of 2ml will arrive in the UK within 30 days.
While a highly regrettable situation, we should stress that this is an e-liquid volume issue and is not related in any way to product quality. Therefore, it does not compromise the safety of the product. As a brand that is committed to the highest levels of quality control, we will be reviewing our production processes to ensure that such a situation is not repeated.” It is important for the public to be informed about product compliance and safety, but it is equally important for the media to report accurately and without sensationalism.
- The Mail’s article has caused undue alarm and fear among consumers.
- Elf Bar, which entered the market in 2021, sells 2.5 million per week in the UK, representing two out of three disposable vape sales.
- These devices are priced from £4 each.
- The Elf Bar 600 disposable vape range remains a safe and legal product, and the issue is an e-liquid volume issue that does not compromise the safety or quality of the product.
: Elf Bar 600 Disposable Vape Range Found Safe and Legal Despite Untrue Claims of Illegal Nicotine Levels
Why is Elf Bar so tasty?
What Is a Kind Of E-Liquid In An Elf Bar? – Elf Bars are 2ml of e-liquid and use salt nicotine instead of freebase as a standard. Nic salt e-liquid provides a smoother and more enjoyable throat hit when vaporized, which can help make the switch to vaping much simpler.
Why is Elf Bar so popular?
Why are Elf Bars so popular? – Vaping has become hugely popular in recent years as a far less harmful alternative to smoking, and a means to quit cigarettes altogether. Elf Bars are currently among the most popular vape devices on the market due to their ease of use, great fruity flavors, consistency, and quality of their products.
Can I refill Elf Bar?
Are Elf Bars legal in the UK? – Yes, all disposable vape devices are legal in the UK to anyone over the age of 18. At E-liquids.com, we stock authentic Elf Bars that have been designed for the UK and European market under the requirements of the TPD (Tobacco Products Directive).
How many puffs of Elf Bar a day?
Housing a powerful 550mAh pre-charged battery and 2ml of 20mg nicotine salts, the Elf Bar produces up to 600 puffs for all-day vaping.
What is the safest vape?
1. Pure Eliquids – They are known for being a safe vape brand because of its commitment to transparent labeling of all ingredients. Their website provides a detailed breakdown of the components used in their e-liquids and tests each batch to ensure purity and consistency, publishing the results for transparency.
Why do elf bars hit hard?
Our Thoughts on the Elf Bar 5000 – The Elf Bar 5000 is comfortable to hold. It is also so light that we never guessed that it could hit 5000 puffs. This can be quite counter-intuitive. We’ve seen other disposable vape pens that hit less than 5000 puffs, and they were quite heavy.
Why do elf bars hit so hard?
The dangerous rise of Elf Bars Have you seen the colourful sticks with blue lights hanging out the mouths’ of most teens and many adults? Elf Bars are the colourful and sweet disposable vapes causing a wave of dependence across all age groups. While the government is looking to rid the nation of tobacco smokers, electronically delivered nicotine is becoming a new frontier.
People who have not smoked before are getting addicted to Elf Bars. And ex-smokers are turning back to cigarettes to wean themselves off the potent pens. Costing between £4 and £12 depending where you buy them — they are cheap. Watermelon, Grape, Cola and Cotton Candy are a few of the 28 flavours on offer, and each user knows the flavours they love and the flavours they hate.
These tasty hits of nicotine could be wreaking havoc on our bodies They contain around 48 cigarettes worth of nicotine — the maximum level legally allowed in the UK at 20mg per ml — so they are strong too. Elf Bar is the brand of choice. Other vapes can’t compete with when fielded against them, they are just not the same.
In January 2021, less than one per cent of 18-year-old vapers used disposable pens, but that figure jumped to 57 percent by January 2022, according to a study by the Department of Behavioural Science and Health at University College London.Part of that surge is due to easy access: you can buy them in every corner shop worth its licence, yes.
But you can also get them on Amazon — the online retail giant, Zapp — the instant delivery service, Instagram — the picture app, and TikTok – the Chinese owned viral video platform (#ElfBar has 727million views on TikTok).
How many cigarettes is a 2% vape?
The basics of vaping and nicotine amount in Disposable Vapes – On a much simpler end of the scale, E-Liquid contains an obvious amount of nicotine per disposable. A disposable vape with a 2ml tank (the legal max size in the UK) with a 20mg nicotine or Nic Salt, contains 40mg of nicotine in the entire disposable (2ml x 20mg).
- This is why most disposables are suggested to be the equivalent of a pack of 20 cigarettes.
- When it comes to the absorption of nicotine from vaping, this can also vary due to the way you vape, MTL or DTL, the type of E-Liquid, the device you use, even your own physiology! Some is naturally lost during the process of vaporising the E-Liquid.
Plus vaping provides a slower release of nicotine compared to smoking, so you may feel like you need to vape either more, or a higher nicotine strength to make up for it.
Is 5 nicotine a lot?
Is 5% nicotine a lot? – Although 5% nicotine is a lot, many vapers still use it. Because it’s such a high concentration to vape, the only people who should consider it are heavy smokers who are trying to convert to vaping and believe they’ll require a high-strength e-liquid to do so successfully.
Is it OK to smoke one Elf Bar?
‘ Don’t do it ‘ the expert wrote in the caption, following up in the clip by saying ‘If you use Geek or Elf bars, it’s bad news.’ Dr Mudhar continued: ‘Smoking a whole Geek or Elf bar is the equivalent of about 48 to 50 cigarettes.
How many cigarettes is 1000 puffs?
How Many Puffs On a Vape Should I Use Per Day? – Let’s talk about vape juices for a moment. Vape juice bottles average 10 ml here in the UK thanks to restrictions. A 10ml bottle contains enough vape juice to give you 1000 puffs at about 100 puffs per 1 ml. If you vape 100 puffs, that’s about the same as 10-15 cigarettes. The difference is that the vapour is far less toxic.
How many cigarettes is 3500 puffs?
One 3500 puff vape contains roughly 280 cigarettes worth of nicotine. However e-liquids and nic salts do not contain carcinagenic and harmful carbon monoxide or tar, which is why vaping is 95% safer than smoking tobacco cigarettes.
How much is 2 in a Elf Bar?
A 2% Elf Bar is 20mg nicotine strength. – The answer is obvious — a 2% Elf Bar will contain 2% of nicotine. This means roughly 600 puffs or the equivalent of 20 sticks of traditional cigarettes. Many different flavour options are available, and there are also nicotine-free flavours available on the market.
- Of course, the nicotine-free flavours are not as recommended for beginners to vaping, as that might put you off vaping, given that you won’t be able to satisfy your nicotine cravings.
- With the easier absorption of nicotine into the bloodstream via the nicotine salts in the prefilled e-liquid of your vape, your nicotine cravings are easily fulfilled.
You won’t be reaching out for that cigarette anytime soon! Each vape is meant to last you without needing a recharge, and you can simply toss the vape pod out (responsibly, of course!) once you’re done with it and buy a new one as a replacement, given its affordable price.
How many hits is an Elf Bar?
Elf Bar Disposable Vape Pen The new Elf Bar is compact and light disposable vape pen, making it perfect for using while travelling, commuting or on nights out, or even as a backup device. With a 550mAh battery and filled with 2ml of 2% nic-salt e-liquid, each Elf Bar lasts for approximately 550-600 puffs.
How many puffs of Elf Bar a day?
How Many Days Does An Elf Bar Last? – You can estimate how long an Elf Bar will last depending on how much you smoke, how many times you puff, and what brand you buy. In most cases, an Elf Bar will last you one to two days. If you’re a more-than-average smoker, you can probably expect your Elf Bar to last about a day.
How many elf bars in a pack?
Elf Bar Vapes, Disposable Vape Kit Pack of 10, Vape Pens E Cigarettes 600 Puff Bar Prefilled E Liquid Vapes Juice E Cig Starter Kit, Nicotine Free (Elf Bul)