- 1 Is technic launcher and tlauncher the same?
- 2 How much RAM should I allocate to technic launcher?
- 3 What is the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit Java?
- 4 Is TLauncher a spy?
- 5 Is Minecraft Java free with Minecraft Launcher?
Is it safe to download Technic Launcher?
Nope, not safe at all, it’s just one big scam. Kakermix really works for the mafia, and he sells hacked minecraft accounts that he got from the launcher, to pay back the mob for accidentally crashing their yacht.
How do I download Modpacks for technic launcher?
We have a video tutorial for installing any Technic Modpack: This guide explains how to install any Technic modpack onto your server.
- Find the modpack you wish to install on the Technic website either through the the search feature or by browsing through the modpacks page: https://www.technicpack.net/modpacks
- Many Technic modpack’s have a ‘Server Download’ already available. On the modpack’s page, look for this button – you can use the screenshot below for reference. Unfortunately this isn’t available for all modpacks, so if you can’t find this button, continue to step 3. If you do find the ‘Server Download’ button for your modpack, download the files to your computer and unzip the files by right clicking the,zip file you downloaded then select ‘Extract All.’ and then press Extract. Once the files are extracted, skip to step 9.
- If you couldn’t find the ‘Server Download’ button, continue from this step. Find the Minecraft Version of the modpack, located underneath the modpack name on the modpack’s page. This version will be used in step 4.
- Follow our guide on How to install Minecraft Forge, Download the version of Forge which matches the Minecraft Version you located in step 3. For example, if the version was 1.7.10, download the latest version of Forge 1.7.10.
- Download and install the Technic Launcher on your computer from https://www.technicpack.net/download
- Once you’ve opened the Technic Launcher and logged in, select the ‘Modpacks’ tab and search for your desired modpack.
- Once you’ve found the modpack you’d like to use, press ‘Install’ and wait for the files to finish downloading.
- Once the files are downloaded entirely, select ‘Modpack Options’ and then on the popup window select ‘Open’. This will open the directory of the modpack files on your computer.
- If you found the ‘Server Download’ button, continue from this step. You should now see the folder containing your modpack files. If you just completed step 8 (meaning you didn’t find a ‘Server Download’ button in step 2), skip this step. If you skipped the previous steps because you used the ‘Server Download’ button, find the,jar file that does not contain “minecraft_server” in the name and rename it to ” custom.jar “. The file you need to rename most likely will match the modpack name or begin with “forge”. You can also refer to our support article, ” How to Install a Custom Jar ” if you need more help.
- Upload the contents of the modpack files directory (not the directory itself) to the base directory of your server via FTP. We recommend using FileZilla ( FileZilla guide ). Any,bat and,sh files will fail to upload, but don’t worry! This is normal and these files are not required.
- On the control panel, set your ‘Server Type’ to the Custom JAR option as seen in the image below:
- Start your server. You’re all done and running your Technic modpack of choice.
If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php
- Forge, Technic, Modpack, The 1.7.10 Pack, Tekkit, Blightfall, Attack of the B-Team, Big Dig, Hexxit, Yogbox, Voltz, Pixelmon, Mianite, mods
- 49 Users Found This Useful
Is technic launcher and tlauncher the same?
The only difference between official launcher and T-Launcher is that T-Launcher can run unverified sessions. This means that you can play Minecraft without actually buying it. There are many online servers for cracked versions as well, where online mode is set to 0 or false.
Does technic launcher need java?
Technic recommends using 64-bit versions of Java (if supported).
Is TLauncher illegal?
TLauncher is technically a pirated version of Minecraft. It has the almost the exact same codes as in Minecraft and it’s not the official version of Minecraft. It is technically illegal and thus, illegal in countries like Germany,
Is TLauncher legal and safe?
Malware Risk – As with any third-party software, there’s always a risk of malware when downloading and installing Tlauncher. The application isn’t sourced from the official Minecraft website, nor is it available on any authorized digital distribution platform like Steam or the App Store.
This makes the risk of malicious software hitching a ride on your download higher than if you were downloading directly from a trusted source. That said, thousands of people use Tlauncher worldwide, and reports of malware are sporadic. It seems that the vast majority of users have not had issues with viruses or other harmful software.
However, you must keep in mind that the absence of reported problems does not guarantee safety. You should always exercise caution when downloading anything from the internet, especially when it’s not from an official or authorized source.
What is the safest mod installer for Minecraft?
There are multiple places you can download mods from, but we recommend Minecraftmods.com because it’s generally safe for all users.
Do you need a Minecraft account to use Technic launcher?
Technic specifically asks for a Mojang or Minecraft.net account. You can no longer create a Minecraft.net or Mojang account at all.
Can I run 32-bit Java on 64-bit Windows?
Java is available on Microsoft Windows in 64 and 32 bit versions, allowing users to get the appropriate version for their system. Users can even run both side-by-side for 64 bit operating systems.
How much RAM should I allocate to technic launcher?
Most modpacks require users to allocate more ram to be used, it’s typically recommended to allocate at least 8 Gigabytes (8000 Megabytes) to ensure a smooth experience.
What is the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit Java?
Difference Between 32-bit and 64-bit JVM in Java
- Improve Article
- Save Article
- Like Article
One does not need to know the difference unless developing a performance-critical application. The minor distinction between 32-bit and 64-bit JVMs would make little difference in your application. Now coming onto the differences where we will be listing out some key differences between 32-bit and 64-bit are listed below in which we are comparing them alongside based on the concessive factors which are as follows:
- In a 64-bit JVM, you can specify more memory for heap size than in a 32-bit JVM; for example, in a 32-bit JVM, the theoretical maximum memory limit is 4GB, whereas 64-bit is much higher.
- The 64-bit JVM is especially useful for Java applications with large heaps, such as those that use more than 100 GB of memory as a maximum.
- Because the size of the OOP (Ordinary Object Pointer) has increased from 32 to 64 bits, the same Java application will use more memory in the 64-bit JVM than in the 32-bit JVM. You can get away with it if you use the JVM option -XXCompressedOOP, which tells JVM to use 32-bit pointers.
- The next major change which is seen is that in the 64-bit JVM architecture is the object header size, which is now 12 bytes instead of 8 bytes in the 32-bit JVM. Another change is the size of internal references, which can now be up to 8 bytes, whereas the 32-bit JVM can only be up to 4 bytes.
- There is a separate installer for the 32-bit and 64-bit JVM’s.
- Client JVM is only available for 32-bit JVM and not for 64-bit.
As above, we have seen such differences but do remember a note on how can 64-bit JVM performance be slower than 32-bit JVM? This is because each native pointer in the system takes up eight bytes instead of four. The loading of this additional data increases memory usage, which results in slightly slower execution depending on how many pointers are loaded during your Java program’s execution.
- Garbage collector pause time
- Native library
Factor 1: GC Pause times The primary motivation for switching from 32-bit to 64-bit JVM is to increase heap size (i.e. -Xmx). When you increase heap size, your GC pause times will automatically increase because there is no more garbage in memory to clear.
Before performing the migration, you must perform proper GC tuning; otherwise, your application may experience a pause of several seconds to a few minutes. To come up with the right GC settings for the newly increased heap size, you can use tools like GCeasy. Factor 2: Native Library If your application accesses native libraries through the Java Native Interface (JNI), you’ll need to upgrade the native libraries as well because only 32-bit native libraries can be used by 32-bit JVM.
Similarly, a 64-bit JVM can only use native libraries that are 64-bit. Note: When should I use a 32-bit or 64-bit Java virtual machine?
- If your application’s heap size (i.e. -Xmx) is less than 2GB, it’s a no-brainer. Use a 32-bit JVM. ( < 2GB Memory )
- If your application requires more than 2GB of memory, it’s a no-brainer. Definitely go with 64-bit JVM ( > 2GB memory )
Let us now see the differences in a tabular form that are as follows:
|32-bit JVM||64-bit JVM|
|In 32-bit JVM we can have less memory for heap size than in 64-bit JVM.||In 64-bit JVM we can specify more memory for heap size than in 32-bit JVM.|
|The limit for maximum memory in 32-bit is useful for 4G connectivity.||It is particularly useful for java applications with large heaps.|
|It has its own installer.||It has an installer different from the 32-bit JVM.|
|The header size of 8 bytes.||The header size of 12 bytes.|
|The size of internal references is 4 bytes.||The size of internal references is 8 bytes.|
: Difference Between 32-bit and 64-bit JVM in Java
Is TLauncher a spy?
31.12.2022 It is a detailed analysis of rumors about the presence of SpyWare in TLauncher and its files. We will tell you about the fake evidence of anonymous researchers and other relevant things. This article will confirm that we are right and TLauncher is safe! There is no SpyWare in TLauncher! If you haven’t read our first article that says that TLauncher is free from viruses, then feel free to read it first and try to find answers to some frequently asked questions.
Other articles about exposing fakes: Are there viruses in TLauncher? Details! Fakes about TLauncher virus checks – Why do they make fake stories about you? – Why do you download Java not from the official website but from your servers? – Are Forge and Fabric downloaded from your servers? – Are you allowed to collect analytics data? – They give me links to some strange websites to analyze your program.
There is a red “Score”. What is it? – Do you edit server files and block servers? – Is there anything strange when unpacking installer files? – What is TL SKIN CAPE and how does it relate to Java? – Are there false positives generated by Jiangmin, SecureAge? – Can I download TLauncher from other sites? – Do you install something without the user knowing? – Can I delete my TLauncher account or collected analytics? – Is your program Russian – Are all those who spread fakes about you bribed by competitors? – Results – User comments We cannot cover all those things described by “expert bloggers” since it is not clear what they mean and where to check this.
We focus on material evidence published in various sources. But for some reason, their authors often keep silent about many important things and put TLauncher in a negative light. Why do they make fake stories about you? It is better to ask those who make fakes about us. But will they tell you the truth? Competitors always work using the same methods.
Therefore, a blogger attack is a rather common thing. You may have trust in some YouTube bloggers and you will install what they advertise and delete what they criticize without any proof. What is happening is that they do not hesitate to advertise programs that have viruses according to VirusTotal.
- Although a minute ago, you were told about “viruses” in our program.
- How much are they paid to release such weird videos? Probably a lot.
- Why do you download Java not from the official website but from your servers? As strange as it may sound, this caused a negative reaction.
- The reasons for this decision are obvious and there are quite a few of them.
One of the main reasons is the blocking of Java downloads in various countries, as well as some other restrictions, Europeans and Americans do not understand this, but their IT companies block downloads of free products for “sanctioned” countries (for example, Sudan).
This video demonstrates downloading when in a “sanctioned” country and its blocking. We’re talking about the Oracle website (Java developer). Video Mirror: https://gyazo.com/0e39b6cd8cad89e595b7716b48781f25 Other technology companies also block downloads. Just enter the following phrase in Google search: “Company name” download blocking for the country.
For example, Intel has blocked access to its website from all over Russia. Screenshot message: We have immediately suspended all business operations in Russia. This follows our previous decision to suspend all deliveries to customers in Russia and Belarus. Microsoft blocks Ukrainian users from accessing its Store and other products There are an infinite number of such cases since all companies have some kind of blocking and restrictions. This is just an example and you can search the Internet for more information.
Eeping track of any blocking is quite difficult, including understanding where Java is blocked at the moment. We condemn the blocking of product downloads for ordinary citizens from any country! Their citizens are not to blame for political problems. And for our part, we cannot fully depend on technology companies, support blocking, and rely on the company’s decency.
We want our program to be available in all countries, regardless of the policy of technology companies. Our program is written in Java and works only after it is installed. Therefore, we will continue to add mirrors to our servers for downloading files. Additional reasons : Java often restricts downloads from direct links; it may limit download speeds; their servers may be blocked in certain countries by authorities; etc. Are Forge and Fabric downloaded from your servers? That’s not always like that.
We use the official direct links of these modifications. At the same time, they gradually change the structure of files on their servers, after which direct links are no longer available, Not to mention problems on their servers, due to which the official repositories are sometimes unavailable. Because of this, users of our launcher cannot install Forge or Fabric, which ultimately negatively affects us.
Therefore, whether we like it or not, we will continue to duplicate files on our servers. These will be original files that will stay unchanged. Are you allowed to collect analytics data? Some sources provide pieces of code that allegedly belong to TLauncher.
Installer analytics : OS version and bit size; the amount of RAM; Free disk space (number); Launcher version; Installer version; The presence of Yandex browser and Opera (to offer their installation); Installation error. Launcher and updater analytics : OS version and bit size; the amount of RAM; Launcher version; Java version; Screen resolution; Game installation; Switching to the recommended server; Ad navigation; Sending program errors.
Why do we need analytics: we need to clearly understand which popular OS people are switching to and which ones have problems when sending us crashes; Information about the amount of RAM makes it possible to find out where to move our Mod Pack system (everyone knows how demanding mod packs may be); Switching to recommended servers makes it possible to analyze user preferences and give recommendations to game server administrators.
- Other Minecraft launchers also collect analytics, maybe even more than we do, but no one investigates them or calls them evil.
- Isn’t it a strange coincidence ? This data is minimal compared to what other programs collect, especially on mobile systems.
- We wonder why those “experts” do not analyze Tik Tok and the way they log every click and tap on the screen.
Good question, right? They devote all of their energy to TLauncher, probably for a reason. They give me links to some strange websites to analyze your program. There is a red “Score”. What is it? In addition to antivirus scanners, the Internet is full of sites that analyze the behavior of a particular program.
- However, their results cannot serve as a basis for recognizing the program has viruses.
- Their verdict is based on what programs do.
- The more actions, the higher the resulting risk is.
- However, any installer unpacks files or downloads additional files.
- Such actions are presented as risky, but this is a common thing for any program.
Do you know what the funniest thing is? According to the same sites, the official Minecraft installer from Minecraft.net spreads viruses with a probability of 8/10. Link to research the official Minecraft.net launcher: https://tria.ge/221229-1mryzaec36/behavioral2 Sha256 of their current installer file: 2b0e05e169643319074f306153e55f2d839adb0378d6e721c04198233b892bfa Their installer does not have any viruses detected on VirusTotal! Compare this to Sha256, which is the same file. It is signed with their official digital signature, which can be checked in “Details” -> “Signature info”. Link to the official launcher on VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/2b0e05e169643319074f306153e55f2d839adb0378d6e721c04198233b892bfa/detection If we proceed from the investigations of those “experts”, we should conclude that the Minecraft official site also has viruses. Let them know about it so they can investigate. No need to thank us for the tip. Do you edit server files and block servers? As you know, we offer users to switch to the recommended game servers in the launcher. When you switch to such a server, it is added to your list of favorite servers so that you do not lose it, If this is not done, you may lose your IP, as well as all your belongings on the server. You can always remove any server from your favorites list. Also, we have ads for some standard popular servers that may get into your favorites list. These servers are useful for new players who don’t know where to start playing Minecraft. You can disable this in the launcher settings if you have a premium. We can block and remove certain projects from the server list, similar to the blocking system from Mojang. We rarely block servers, unlike the official developers. Servers most often get blocked based on complaints from players, after checking the information sent.
- We usually block servers for stealing users’ credit cards, when buying privileges on server sites; Malware advertising; luring money from interested parties.
- Read more about this at TLauncher Guard (you can turn it off in the launcher settings).
- If “experts” say it is not necessary to block servers that allow for stealing credit cards, then what kind of security specialists they are,
Can you imagine? Is there anything strange when unpacking installer files? We already posted screenshots of checking our TLauncher installer on VirusTotal, where all antivirus scanners detected it as safe. Link on VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/5ab5f39d143b6ff77df2fd5026ac8e4788edfd3de27a4e1fa4b420a7d2f61d38 After that, we published a screenshot of checking the TLauncher file on VirusTotal, where up to 70 antivirus scanners detected it as safe. Link on VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/765cab48564743844b057e21eab768d5d84194a635b09d02d9d2909f632f5714 It looks like those “experts” want us to discuss every atom of our software. We can do that since the truth is on our side! But why are they examining third-party files? What is AdditionalExecuteTL.exe? It is used to install the recommended Opera program and send analytics if you agree to it. At the same time, there are screenshots and links to VirusTotal showing this file has viruses. But the trick is that this file does not have our “Digital Signature”. This means that the file does not belong to us and we do not spread it. When on VirusTotal, go to “Details” -> “Signature info”. There you can see if the file is signed or not. In the links provided by the “experts”, it is not digitally signed: When the file is signed with a signature, it should look like that: You can open our installer (leave it running), go to the Temp folder (c:\Users\YOUR USER\AppData\Local\Temp\_ir_sf_temp_0\), find these files, and check if they have a digital signature! Check all links on VirusTotal since they want to turn you against us and force you to download other programs (although their programs have viruses according to VirusTotal). They spread third-party files that have nothing to do with us. All our files have a digital signature and have never been modified after publication.
What is suf_rt.exe? This file is part of Setup Factory Runtime, which helps you create installers for programs. In particular, it is used to create an uninstaller for TLauncher. If this file is not a fake one, it will be signed with our digital signature. Check the link for a digital signature on VirusTotal.
Fakes will look like that: The original version will have a digital signature: What is downloader.exe? This file is used to install Yandex Browser, exclusively in Russia, For users from other countries, it does not mean anything and will not be launched from our installer. It has no viruses since it makes no sense for a large company like Yandex to spread viruses.
Besides, the file is signed with their digital signature. Antivirus scanners may sometimes mark it as adware, but our installer doesn’t have a file with those terrible results that are spread in various sources, Why is this file packed separately into an archive? As we wrote above, it is needed only for a limited number of users from Russia.
All other users do not need it. Our “experts” can see that it won’t be unpacked for other users and will never be used. Eventually, it will be removed from Temp after the installation is completed! That’s our Easter egg for those who like to talk about viruses in our software.
- Thus, the file will be unpacked only if Yandex Browser is recommended for installation.
- Once again, this concerns only users from Russia.
- In short, an unpacked archive cannot install anything, which is some kind of guarantee.
- After installing TLauncher, it will be deleted with all other temporary files! What is CMD.exe? We do not use this file or store it in the installer.
The information about this file is FAKE! What is TL SKIN CAPE and how does it relate to Java? TL SKIN CAPE — this is our mod for Forge and Fabric to display Animated capes and HD skins (the regular game does not have them). Like all mods it is written in Java programming language.
- You have to be a very gifted person to accuse a regular Minecraft mod of being a virus.
- Like thousands of mods for the game, ours performs a specific function (work with skins and capes), for each version of the game, made its own version of TL SKIN CAPE.
- About this mod know all of our players, but the competition can not understand it, here are the reasons for the strange messages about the viruses.
We can assure you that the files are safe and tested by VirusTotal! Are there false positives generated by Jiangmin, SecureAge? Sometimes Chinese or other less popular detection systems try to mark our files with their tags. Competitors complain about our files as was the case with Avast for the new version of the launcher (they removed the tag within 24 hours!),
- But of course, we know about it and send reports.
- In this case, the tags disappear.
- Sometimes it takes more time.
- The usual status of our files on VirusTotal: 0 detections from 70 antivirus scanners! Don’t forget we mean files with our digital signature.
- They should be downloaded from our official website.
Can I download TLauncher from other sites? How to check that you are downloading our TLauncher:
According to VirusTotal, the file must have (be it the Installer or the Launcher) 0 detections from 70 antivirus scanners. The file must have a valid digital signature (you can check it on VirusTotal or by using the Properties in Windows). The official website of TLauncher is only www.tlauncher.org, This is where you need to download files!
If the file does not meet the first two points, this may be anything! Check each file and do not believe those who can deceive you, especially by providing strange links and programs. Do you install something without the user knowing? We do not install any additional programs or elements without your knowledge and express consent,
- At the same time, antivirus scanners always check that.
- If we did this, we would have tags from antivirus scanners.
- For every important action, we ask the user for permission.
- So, do not skip screens without reading.
- If you have problems with this issue, please write to us on VKontakte or Facebook.
- We will study your information in detail.
Can I delete my TLauncher account or collected analytics? In the next updates of our site or program, we will expand the list of information that a user can delete from our servers. Please follow the information in our official sources. Is your program Russian? Our program is global! It does not depend on any particular country.
- So, we are completely free.
- Our developers are scattered across many different countries.
- We run social networks in different languages.
- At the same time, we do not have physical servers in Russia (we do not store files there).
- We are not hostages of the political systems of certain countries and will never block access to players based on their nationality.
Any criticism for refusing to block access to some countries is racism, which is unacceptable to us ! Are all those who spread fakes about you bribed by competitors? We are not judges and do not issue verdicts, but it is hard to imagine that people will make videos about viruses without any evidence. But as we can see, in addition to idle chatter, they give fake links to VirusTotal to confirm their words,
- All this suggests the involvement of competitors since bloggers would not engage in deception without any benefit.
- We encourage you to check the information before commenting.
- If analyzing our program is too hard for you, trust verified sources, i.e.
- Antivirus programs.
- It can be said for sure that someone makes these fake videos and does not understand that it is all a hoax.
They dragged those bloggers into the heinous intrigues against TLauncher! Many YouTube bloggers eventually understand that and delete the fakes. Please inform your friends there are fakes against us! Results We looked through various sources to provide information on those fake investigations, but we do not take offense at their authors.
After all, these bloggers aren’t cyber security specialists. They cannot be a more reliable source than 70 antivirus scanners from VirusTotal! But we would like to ask them to place links to answers if they have a shred of conscience. First of all, this will be a guarantee that you did not receive money from our competitors.
We have a special message for a moderator of some Reddit group. His name is Andrey and he made us look like an absolute evil for collecting analytics and adding recommended servers. What’s more, he published fake VirusTotal links for third-party files, etc.
- Can you please post links to our answers? Or did they pay you good money for your “investigation”? Our players can ask those “experts” about who pays them for their “investigations” and why they do not post links to our answers.
- You deserve to have some fun.
- 😊 Once again, we cannot find any basis for all these claims to our program.
TLauncher has been safe for users for almost 10 years!
Which Minecraft launcher is best?
CurseForge. Starting off with the most popular Minecraft launcher, CurseForge is the safest and most reliable source for mods, modpacks, bukkit plugins, and so much more. They even offer other games too! Whether you’re wanting to make a custom profile or try out the hottest pack, you have endless options.
Is TLauncher a cracked account?
Dedicated Member. tlauncher is a cracked version of minecraft. you can use it with a premium version of minecraft just fine.
Does Minecraft auto install Java?
If you’re already running the Minecraft Launcher, the update will download automatically when you start the program.
Can TLauncher run without Java?
Important information – To run TLauncher requires Java 8! ! However, on some Linux systems, they also work with Java 11. Recommended Java version for Minecraft (1.16.5 and lower) on Windows : Java 8 Update 51 (most recommended) or Java 8 Update 45, Recommended Java version for Minecraft (1.16.5 and lower) on MacOS/Linux: : the latest Java 8 Update, Recommended Java version for Minecraft (1.17 and 1.17.1) on Windows : Java 16 (used by game developers), Recommended Java version for Minecraft (1.17 and 1.17.1) on MacOS/Linux : Java 16 (used by game developers), Recommended Java version for Minecraft (1.18 and higher) on Windows : Java 17 (used by game developers), Recommended Java version for Minecraft (1.18 and higher) on MacOS/Linux : Java 17 (used by game developers), WARNING : TLauncher automatically* uses the right version of Java recommended by the game developers : for the game version 1.18 – Java 17, for the game 1.17 – Java 1.16, for the game 1.16.5 and below – Java 8 Update 51. Therefore, there is no need to manually install Java 16 or 17 ! If there is a error starting associated with Java, then check the settings in the Launcher ( Icon “Gears” -> “Settings” ), that it is ” Selecting java ” to ” Defaults “. If it is a different version, the launcher will try to run every version from it and there may be an error! Change this if you know what it’s for. * You need to use the current version of TLauncher 2.84 or higher.
Is Minecraft Java free with Minecraft Launcher?
When it comes to iconic duos, I’m going to just go ahead and say that Java & Bedrock are up there with the greats: flint and steel, marinara and mozzarella, comically large dogs and smol kittens. I really could go on forever. Is that a threat to turn this post into a listicle? I would never.
- Today is not the day I will reveal my comprehensive list of perfect pairings, because I have important news: as of June 7, Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC will bring the two games together in one purchase – I guess the rest of Mojang Studios also shares my opinion on this dream duo.
- As its name suggests, this package gives you both editions in one purchase, and it will become the standard and only offering of vanilla Minecraft on Windows PC.
Of course, you will be able to cross-play with either Java or Bedrock players by launching whichever edition your friends are playing – but not at the same time, mind you. We tried that and now part of our office is in a time warp. You might be immediately wondering: What happens if you enter the time warp What if I already own one of the two editions? Do I need to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition if I want to have both? The answer is a big, resounding NOOO.
Sorry, that was louder than I intended. Starting June 7, all players that have either Java Edition or Bedrock Edition will receive the edition they do not currently own for free, right in the Minecraft Launcher. So if you own Java, you’ll get Bedrock – and vice versa. You don’t need to do anything to claim this, but please keep in mind that it might take 2 to 3 days for the game to show up as we roll it out to all eligible players.
To be clear, Java and Bedrock will remain separate games with their own distinctive features. The only difference is that now you get both by default when buying Minecraft for your Windows PC, and access them both from the same launcher. For more information, you can check out our Java & Bedrock Edition FAQ, the Minecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ, as well as our guides to buying Minecraft on a Windows 10/11 device and a non-Windows device,
Do you need a Minecraft account to use Technic launcher?
Technic specifically asks for a Mojang or Minecraft.net account. You can no longer create a Minecraft.net or Mojang account at all.