- 1 Can I make a collage in Apple photos?
- 2 How do I merge photos in gallery?
Does iPhone have a collage app?
7. Collageable – Available on: iOS Collageable is a collage maker for iPhone that gives you 4 categories of tools to edit collages – Collage, Template, Beauty, or Grid. The app also displays your phone’s camera roll directly to the app’s UI, so it’s easy to select your photos while editing.
- Convenient in-app display and selection of your phone’s camera roll
- Customization of how your Instagram feed is displayed with Grid tool
Can I make a collage in Apple photos?
How to Make a Photo Collage on iPhone – While you can use a third-party app to make a photo collage on your iPhone, you can also do it with the photos on your phone and Apple’s Shortcuts feature. To make a Photo collage on iPhone:
If you don’t have Shortcuts installed on your iPhone, download Shortcuts from the App Store. Open the Shortcuts app and tap on Gallery > Photo Grid, Note: If you don’t see it, you can search for it in the search field at the top. Tap on the Add Shortcut button at the bottom of the screen. Go back to Shortcuts and tap the Photo Grid shortcut you just added. Scroll through and select the photos you want to make a collage.Tap the Add button in the upper-right corner of the screen. Wait a moment while it puts your collage together and displays a preview. If you’re happy with it, tap Image at the top and select the location to save the collage you just created. When complete, navigate to the location of your collage and tap it to view it.
Your collage will be like any other photo except it displays more pictures. You can email it, send it via text, post it on social media or use it however you want.
Does Apple have a free collage maker?
Picture Collage Maker Lite * * * Search “Picture Collage Maker 3” on App Store for Latest Version Update! * * * * * * The #1 Free Graphics & Design App in over 20 countries * * *Picture Collage Maker Lite is a free, powerful and easy-to-use photo collage creator on Mac OS X to create photo collages, scrapbooks, greeting cards, photo calendars, and posters quickly.
You are able to immortalize your special moments by sharing these self-made collages with your friends and families. With its 40+ delicate templates, you can make magnificent artworks for any occasion and holiday such as birthday, wedding, anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. in your life. What’s more, you can apply decorations like clipart, frames, masks, backgrounds and texts.
Whether you have extensive experience or no experience in photography, you can make extraordinary photo collages quickly and easily. “Really Professional – This app is really good and is HD quality and provides many awesome things such as different borders, text and it makes it look so professional and personal”-BENEFITS-* Share self-created collages and scrapbooks with families and friends.* Create marvelous cards as special gifts.* Record special memories eternally by elaborated albums.
* Make custom posters for decorating, advertising and drumbeating, etc.-QUICK START GUIDE-Step 1: Choose one template to start your work.Step 2: Import photos and personalize your collage.Step 3: Export and share your collage.-HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES-* New Features in 2.0.0 • Numerous photo effects/filters to get the best out of your photos.• Three types of text Fill: Solid Color, Gradient Color, Pattern.• Rounded corners for photos to look more unique.• Share collage on Facebook directly from the app.* 40+ professional templates to choose • 40+ templates provided.
• Various templates help you extend your creativity by designing creative photo collages, greeting cards, scrapbooks, posters, photo calendars, and photo albums, etc. • Templates are suitable for any occasion – Birthday, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Wedding and so on.
* Create personalized collage using your photos • Drag and drop your photos into collage. • Move, rotate, and resize photos with a few mouse clicks. • Crop photos to make them fit well into chosen frame. • Apply photo effects/filters to beautify your photos.* Decorate collage with embellishments • Use various background patterns to produce good looking collages.
• Add artistic effects to your collage by applying frames, masks, and clipart, etc.• Make collage looks even better by resizing, dragging and positioning clipart. • Add texts – resize; rotate; apply shadow to make your text stand out. • Add calendar to create personalized photo calendars.* Export and share photo collage • Save collage as image formats.• Save collage as PDF file.• Set collage as desktop wallpaper.• Share collage with friends and families via Facebook and E-mail.
Print collage directly. Nov 21, 2021 Version 2.1.3 * Fully compatible with Monterey and Apple M1. I used this app on my school project and it did a great job. It would be nice if it allows you to chose your own background image, but overall an excelent app. It gets the job done, HOWEVER has a few quirks that don’t make sense.
Certain actions you do and then immediately try to do same action with another photo and it won’t work. When you go to select from your Photos app (mine is quite large) you can’t go to an album, you have to look through the entire collection (even though it says “Albums”).
I had to copy the photos I had selected into a separate new album and then drag them from that to the desktop and from there to the sidebar (which didn’t always work—you just have to keep trying or close the app and start over and then it will work). Once I saved the collage, closed the project and reopened it and half of my photos were gone with just blank white spaces.
Luckily they were in my trash so I retrieved them and put then in again and then all was good. For the price shouldn’t complain I guess. Maybe the purchased update would not do these things?? My collages turned out great. I needed something quick for my son’s school project.
I am not tech savvy or patient at all with trying to figure things out!! This ap was not only easy to use but also fun. My son downloaded some pics and I finished the project my clicking and dragging. Needed to make a few minor adjustements which I was able to do by playing around and clicking. I did make a few minor mistakes but was able to correct them with no difficulty.
I will be making the time to learn more about this product as it appears to have a lot to offer. Very happy with it!! The developer, PearlMountain Technology, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. : Picture Collage Maker Lite
How do I combine photos into a collage on my iPhone?
Combine Pictures on iPhone with Fotor – Using the Fotor’s App to merge photos on your iPhone is your smartest choice. It’s simple and fast. Only takes 1 minute, everything has to be done.1. Download and install the Fotor’s App from the APP store.2. Open Fotor, and register and log in to your account.
- Note that we offer a 3-day free trial.3.
- Clicking on “collage” will bring up many templates.
- There are classic templates and magazine templates.4.
- A classic template is a simple white border.
- Using them you can freely combine multiple photos in different ways.5.
- Magazine templates are picture collage styles designed by professional designers.
With them, you can reduce your design time a lot.6. Just choose a magazine template, replace the pictures in it, and you’ll have a stunning combined picture in no time. If you are not satisfied, you can click the store icon below. Here you can find more templates for merging images.7.
Can I make a collage with my photos?
You can make and edit collages with photos in your library on the Google Photos app or on the web. To edit your collages on your mobile device, use the Google Photos app. Some features aren’t available on the web.
Can I make a collage on Apple library?
1. Combine Photos Into a Collage Easily With a Shortcut – You can use the Photo Grid shortcut to build a collage from images in Apple’s Photos app. If you’ve downloaded images from the web, you must import them into Photos first. Click Gallery in the Shortcuts app’s sidebar, type “Grid” into the search field at the top-right corner, and hit Enter, Select Photo Grid in the search results and click the Add Shortcut button to add it to your library. To use it, head to All Shortcuts and then the Play button in Photo Grid’s top-right corner. A preview of your collage pops up in a window. Click Open with Preview in the window’s top-right corner to open and save the collage to your Mac using the Preview app, or click the Share button to add it to Photos or share it with others via social platforms.
How to do side by side photos on iPhone?
Step 1: Create the Shortcut –
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “+” icon in the top right corner. This will open the Shortcuts Creator.
- Tap on the search bar at the bottom of the screen and search for Select Photos.
- Tap on Select Photos from the search results.
- Tap the blue arrow next to Select Photos to change the photo settings.
- Turn on the toggle next to Select Multiple.
- Now, tap on the search bar again and type Combine Images.
- Tap on Combine Images from the search results.
- Tap on the current field mode and select Horizontally from the list of options.
- Then, tap on the blue arrow next to Combine Images. Here, you can change the spacing between the two images. If you don’t want the spacing, you can skip this step.
- Again, please tap on the search bar, type Save to Photo Album and tap on it.
- To rename your shortcut, tap on the name at the top of the screen and tap Rename.
- Then, tap Add to Home Screen.
- Tap on Add on the top right.
- Finally, go back to the Shortcuts app and tap Done.
- Voila, you have now created a shortcut to put two images side by side.
How do I merge photos in gallery?
How to Combine Photos in Image Combiner – Tap Combine and select Add Picture at the bottom to add the photos that you want to combine.2 Images On the Add picture from popup, select Gallery & other sources, This will take you to your file manager where you can view the recent images on your device. In the file manager screen, tap the hamburger icon in the top-left and select Gallery, This will let you pick a photo from your Gallery app.
- Select the photos you want to combine into one single image and tap Done in the top-right.3 Images Once your photos are in the app, tap Combine Images at the bottom.
- This puts your photos side by side in a vertical orientation by default, but you can configure how your photos are combined.
- For example, if you prefer horizontal orientation, select Horizontal to combine your photos in that order.
Choose the option you like and tap Save, Enter a name for your new combined photo, and tap OK, Your photo will be saved in the Gallery app.3 Images If you feel the image quality is not what you expected, open the app, tap the three dots in the top-right, and select Settings,
- You’ll see an option that says Default image quality,
- Tap this option to choose the quality for your combined photos.
- Eep in mind the higher the quality you choose for your photos, the larger the size of your photos will be.
- If you’re looking to combine photos on your Android phone, you don’t need to rely on a desktop app as there are apps that let you do this task right on your phone itself.
The only caveat is you can’t put a picture on another picture using these apps—you can only put them side by side. Merging photos is just one way you can create new images on Android. There are apps that enable you to animate your pictures, too. : How to Combine Photos on Android: 2 Easy Methods