- 1 What nutrients are in blueberry pancakes?
- 2 How much potassium is in a blueberry pancake?
- 3 How many calories are in a blueberry pancake?
- 4 How many calories are in Cracker Barrel blueberry pancakes?
- 5 Are pancakes good for breakfast?
- 6 What are the best pancakes at IHOP?
- 7 How many calories are in a blueberry muffin?
- 8 How many calories should I eat a day?
- 9 How many calories are in a Cracker Barrel pancake?
- 10 Does Cracker Barrel have crepes?
What nutrients are in blueberry pancakes?
- Calories. 62.9 kCal.
- Total Carbs. 8.2 g. Net Carbs. 8.2 g. Fiber. – Starch. – Sugar. – Sugar Alcohols. –
- Protein. 1.7 g.
- Fat. 2.6 g. Monounsat. Fat. 0.7 g. Polyunsat. Fat. 1.2 g. Saturated Fat. 0.6 g. Cholesterol. 15.9 mg.
- Glycemic Load. –
How much potassium is in a blueberry pancake?
Pancakes, blueberry, prepared from recipe, 1 pancake (6″ dia)
|Iron, Fe (mg)||1.32|
|Magnesium, Mg (mg)||12.32|
|Phosphorus, P (mg)||116.27|
|Potassium, K (mg)||106.26|
How many calories are in a blueberry pancake?
How many calories are in blueberry pancakes? For one blueberry pancake, you’re looking at 112 calories (this is considering the batter yields 12 even sized pancakes ). For two blueberry pancakes, it’s 224 calories and for three blueberry pancakes, its 336 calories.
How many calories are in Cracker Barrel blueberry pancakes?
|Calories 760||(3180 kJ)|
|Total Fat||29 g||45%|
|Saturated Fat||11 g||55%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
Are pancakes good for breakfast?
When smothered in butter and drowning in maple syrup, pancakes aren’t the healthiest breakfast option — but with a little know-how, you can turn them into a nutritious, energizing, and tasty meal.
What are the best pancakes at IHOP?
- Chocolate chip.
- Original full-stack buttermilk pancakes.
- New York cheesecake.
- Strawberry banana.
- The peach-topped pancakes (Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity)
- Mexican Tres Leches.
- Harvest Grain ‘N Nut.
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin?
Blueberry Muffin Battle
|Nutrient||Regular Blueberry Muffin 1||Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin 2|
How many calories should I eat a day?
An ideal daily intake of calories varies depending on age, metabolism and levels of physical activity, among other things. Generally, the recommended daily calorie intake is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.
How many calories are in a Cracker Barrel pancake?
Enjoy three golden Buttermilk Pancakes n’ butter (740 cal) -plus- 100% Pure Natural Syrup. Three of our Buttermilk Pancakes (630 cal) -plus- your choice of any fruit Sweet Topping.
Does Cracker Barrel have crepes?
French Crêpes with Cheese, Ham and Eggs | Recipes | Cracker Barrel.