- 1 How many calories are in a homemade blueberry pie?
- 2 How much sugar is in a can of blueberry pie filling?
- 3 Are pies healthy for you?
- 4 How many calories should I eat?
- 5 Why are pies so bad for you?
- 6 What are the 3 foods to never eat?
- 7 What is the number 1 healthiest food in the world?
- 8 How much weight will I lose with 800 calories a day?
- 9 Is 1500 calories a day enough?
- 10 Is it safe to eat 1000 calories a day?
How many calories are in a homemade blueberry pie?
Homemade Blueberry Pie (1 oz) contains 9.5g of carbs, 0.8g of protein, 3.4g of fat, and 69.5 calories.
How much sugar is in a can of blueberry pie filling?
- Calories: 401.1. Calories from Fat 168 g 42 %
- Total Fat 18.7 g 28 % Saturated Fat 5.8 g 28 %
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg 10 %
- Sodium 263.9 mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g 14 % Sugars 29.4 g 117 %
- Protein 4.2 g 8 %
Are pies healthy for you?
Sadly, they’re not great as a regular part of your diet. An average individual meat pie provides around 450kcal, but the biggest problem is the 12g of saturated fat inside it – that’s more than half the daily guideline. If you have buttery mashed potato or chips on the side, the fat content of your meal is even higher.
How many calories should I eat?
According to the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, women are likely to need between 1,600 and 2,400 calories a day, and men from 2,000 to 3,000. However, this depends on their age, size, height, lifestyle, overall health, and activity level.
Why are pies so bad for you?
One of the biggest problems in pies, are the fat. Most pastry’s are full of fat (butter,oil). Salt and fat are amongst the worst things that could be pies, and any food in general. Pies that have cheese in them are already salty, but then even more salt is added.
What are the 3 foods to never eat?
AVOID: Refined Grains
- White flour.
- Baked goods.
- Snack goods.
- Breakfast cereals.
What is the number 1 healthiest food in the world?
The 11 Most Nutrient-Dense Foods on the Planet
- Salmon. Not all fish is created equal.
- Kale. Of all the healthy leafy greens, kale is the king.
- Seaweed. The sea has more than just fish.
- Garlic. Garlic really is an amazing ingredient.
- Shellfish. Many sea animals are high in nutrients, but shellfish may be among the most nutritious of all.
How much weight will I lose with 800 calories a day?
According to founder Dr Michael Mosley, those who closely follow the Fast 800 plan could see themselves lose up to 11lb in two weeks by limiting their daily intake to 800 calories a day. It’s been praised, alongside the 16:8 diet, as one of the quickest ways to start weight loss.
Is 1500 calories a day enough?
BOTTOM LINE: A balanced 1,500 – calorie diet rich in nutritious foods fits the needs of many people who want to lose fat and improve health. Still, while 1,500 calories may be a good guideline for many people, it may not be enough for some.
Is it safe to eat 1000 calories a day?
The NIH recommends several steps for weight loss, including: Counting calories. Everyone’s different, but the NIH recommends eating 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day for women and around 1,600 calories a day for men. You lose weight when your body takes in fewer calories than it burns.