- 1 Where is the blueberry dispenser in bee swarm simulator?
- 2 Which field gives the most blueberries?
- 3 How do I get blue flower winds?
- 4 What is demon bees favorite food?
- 5 How do you get blue extract fast?
- 6 Where is the strawberry dispenser in bee swarm?
- 7 How do I get gumdrop tokens?
- 8 How much money can you make on an acre of blueberries?
- 9 Where do blueberries like to grow?
- 10 Which state is the biggest producer of blueberries in the world?
- 11 What is Lion bee favorite treat?
- 12 What are the chances of getting a mythic Bee from royal jelly?
Where is the blueberry dispenser in bee swarm simulator?
The Blueberry Dispenser is a dispenser located on the first floor of the Blue HQ and sits across from the Blue HQ shop. When used, it grants the player honey, haste x5, blue boost x10, and a blueberry for each blue bee in the player’s hive.
Which field gives the most blueberries?
Maine is the largest producer of wild blueberries in the world. Maine produces 10 percent of all blueberries in North America, including wild and cultivated production.
How do I get blue flower winds?
Blue Flower Field Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Blue Flower Field conversion, and give +5% instant Blue Flower Field conversion and +25% Blue Flower Field pollen for each stack. Blue Flower Field Winds can stack up to a total of 13 times.
What is demon bees favorite food?
Demon Bee’s favorite type of treat is pineapples. Demon Bee likes the Mushroom Field, Strawberry Field, Rose Field, and Spider Field.
How do you get blue extract fast?
Ways to Obtain. Crafting it from the Blender for 50 blueberries and 10 royal jellies. Purchasing certain packs in the Robux Shop. Completing Gifted Bucko Bee’s quests will always reward one blue extract.
Where is the strawberry dispenser in bee swarm?
Wiki Targeted (Games) The Strawberry Dispenser is a dispenser located near the Red HQ. It can be accessed by climbing the ladder inside of the Red HQ. When used, it gives the player honey, haste x5, red boost x10, and 1 strawberry for every red bee in the player’s hive.
How do I get gumdrop tokens?
Ways to Obtain Gumdrops
- Spending tickets at the Gumdrop Shop (3 gumdrops per ticket).
- As a drop from certain mobs.
- Farming in the Stump Field.
- As a drop from leaves in the Stump Field.
- Popping a gummy sprout or a festive sprout.
- Crafting them in the Blender for 3 blueberries, strawberries, and pineapples.
- As a reward for completing quests.
How much money can you make on an acre of blueberries?
How much can an acre of blueberries make a year? Once your blueberry bushes reach maturity they could produce from 5,000 to 20,000 pounds a year. If they all sold for $4.00 a pound this means that you could make anywhere from $20,000 to $80,000 an acre a year once they reach maturity.
Where do blueberries like to grow?
Blueberries are typically grown in humid, northern climates that have winter chills, mild summers and low-pH or acidic soils, conditions that limit their range. But many new varieties are available for lower chill areas, very warm areas, as well as coastal areas.
Which state is the biggest producer of blueberries in the world?
In total, fresh and processed cultivated blueberries were valued at $720.2 million. Michigan was the nation’s leading producer of cultivated blueberries; the state produced and utilized 110 million pounds valued at $130.4 million. The three following top producers were Washington, Oregon, and Georgia.
What is Lion bee favorite treat?
Lion Bee’s favorite type of treat is pineapples. Lion Bee likes the Ant Field and the Pineapple Patch.
What are the chances of getting a mythic Bee from royal jelly?
The probabilities are a 70% chance of getting a Rare, 27% chance of getting an Epic, 3% chance of getting a Legendary and a 0.004% (1 in 25,000) chance of getting a Mythic. There is also a 0.4% (1 in 250) chance that using a royal jelly will result in a Gifted Bee.