- 1 How many calories are in a homemade blueberry pie?
- 2 How many calories are in a piece of blackberry pie?
- 3 How much sugar is in a can of blueberry pie filling?
- 4 How many calories are in a single blueberry?
- 5 Are pies healthy for you?
- 6 How many calories should I eat?
- 7 What happens if you eat blueberries everyday?
- 8 How many blueberries should I eat a day?
- 9 Can you lose weight by eating blueberries?
How many calories are in a homemade blueberry pie?
Homemade Blueberry Pie (1 oz) contains 9.5g of carbs, 0.8g of protein, 3.4g of fat, and 69.5 calories.
How many calories are in a piece of blackberry pie?
Blackberry pie, bottom crust only (1 piece – single crust – 1/8 of 9″ pie ) contains 42.9g of carbs, 2.7g of protein, 10.4g of fat, and 283.5 calories.
How much sugar is in a can of blueberry pie filling?
- Calories: 401.1. Calories from Fat 168 g 42 %
- Total Fat 18.7 g 28 % Saturated Fat 5.8 g 28 %
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg 10 %
- Sodium 263.9 mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g 14 % Sugars 29.4 g 117 %
- Protein 4.2 g 8 %
How many calories are in a single blueberry?
Blueberries are low in calories and fat yet provide decent amounts of healthy fiber. A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of raw blueberries has ( 3 ): Calories: 57. Water: 84%
Are pies healthy for you?
Sadly, they’re not great as a regular part of your diet. An average individual meat pie provides around 450kcal, but the biggest problem is the 12g of saturated fat inside it – that’s more than half the daily guideline. If you have buttery mashed potato or chips on the side, the fat content of your meal is even higher.
How many calories should I eat?
According to the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, women are likely to need between 1,600 and 2,400 calories a day, and men from 2,000 to 3,000. However, this depends on their age, size, height, lifestyle, overall health, and activity level.
What happens if you eat blueberries everyday?
According to a few studies, a bowl of blueberries can help in boosting immunity and can reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Moreover, consuming a small portion of berries daily can help in strengthening the metabolism and prevent any kind of metabolic syndrome and deficiency.
How many blueberries should I eat a day?
Summary: Eating a cup of blueberries a day reduces risk factors for cardiovascular disease — according to a new study. Eating 150g of blueberries daily reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease by up to 15 per cent.
Can you lose weight by eating blueberries?
A new study shows rats who ate a diet rich in blueberries lost abdominal fat — the kind of fat linked to heart disease and diabetes — as well as experienced other health benefits like lowered cholesterol and improved glucose control even if their diet wasn’t otherwise heart-healthy.