- 1 How do you get the Garfield blueberry muffins?
- 2 How do you complete Garfield’s Scary Scavenger Hunt?
- 3 Where is Lyman in Garfield Scavenger Hunt?
- 4 What is the code for scary scavenger hunt 2?
- 5 How do you make chocolate chip muffins in Garfield?
- 6 What is the order of the books in scary scavenger hunt?
- 7 How do you beat Garfield’s Scary Scavenger Hunt 2?
- 8 Why can Garfield talk but Odie can t?
- 9 Was nermal a boy or a girl?
- 10 Why is Jons brother called Doc Boy?
How do you get the Garfield blueberry muffins?
Go through the big mouse hole that just opened behind the dressing table. -Play the game with the mouse. Click on the blue berry muffins that pops up from the hole and fill in the box. You get the box of BLUEBERRY MUFFINS.
How do you complete Garfield’s Scary Scavenger Hunt?
Garfield – Scary Scavenger Hunt Walkthrough
- Go right one screen.
- Open the chest and get the front door key.
- Come down the step and move one screen to the right again.
- Pick up the shovel.
- Head back to the front door.
- Go left one screen and talk to Jon.
- Head another screen to the left, then walk up past the trees.
Where is Lyman in Garfield Scavenger Hunt?
In the web game “Scary Scavenger Hunt,” he is shown chained onto the wall in the basement of a haunted mansion. In “Scary Scavenger Hunt 2,” his head is found inside the kitchen oven.
What is the code for scary scavenger hunt 2?
The code is 95844 But I think it change all the time.
How do you make chocolate chip muffins in Garfield?
Get the CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS.
- Go far left and pick up the matchsticks and the empty donut box.
- Now go far right and pick up the bone.
- Then click on the fire place so that there will be light.
- Now go to the right cell and click on the left candle stand (The one that is tilted ).
What is the order of the books in scary scavenger hunt?
When arranging the books, you need to put them in alphabetical order, which goes like this, from left to right:
- Beefs Up (Turqoise);
- Furry Tales (Green);
- Garfield Gets Cookin’ (Red);
- How to Draw Garfield (Violet);
- Insults, Put-Downs & Slams (Blue);
- Never Accept a Gift with Air Holes (Orange);
- Party Now.
How do you beat Garfield’s Scary Scavenger Hunt 2?
Garfield – Scary Scavenger Hunt 2 Walkthrough
- You begin in the basement.
- Move right twice and light the furnace.
- Pick up the bone by the furnace.
- Go left again and click the crooked candles on the wall.
- Head to the next cell and collect the key from the wall.
- Use the key to open the cell and head up the ladder.
- Give the bone to the dog and go inside.
Why can Garfield talk but Odie can t?
Garfield cannot comprehend Odie, even if he did make sense. Odie is far too stupid for Garfield to understand, like all dogs. Garfield understands cats and humans, he understands humans because he uses them.
Was nermal a boy or a girl?
He was also voiced by David Eigenberg in Garfield: The Movie. The Latin American dub of Garfield and Friends had Nermal renamed Telma, and his gender changed to female. After season one, “Telma” was changed back to Nermal. Despite this, Nermal’s gender only changed back to male near the end of the series.
Why is Jons brother called Doc Boy?
He is Jon Arbuckle’s younger brother who lives on the farm with their mother and father, though he was not introduced into the strip until 1983. Jon likes to tease him by addressing him as ” Doc Boy “, a nickname he hates being called. He is named after Garfield creator Jim Davis’ own brother, Doc Davis.