- 1 How much calories does a blueberry bagel have?
- 2 How much fat do bagels have?
- 3 How much cholesterol is in a blueberry bagel?
- 4 How many calories are in a blueberry bagel with cream cheese?
- 5 How many calories is a Panera blueberry bagel?
- 6 How many calories should I eat a day?
- 7 Is a bagel a healthy snack?
- 8 Are Everything Bagels healthy?
- 9 Are bagels better than bread?
- 10 What do you put on a bagel for breakfast?
- 11 How many calories are in a blueberry bagel from Safeway?
- 12 How many calories are in a blueberry muffin?
- 13 What do you put on a blueberry bagel?
- 14 How many calories are in bagels with cream cheese?
How much calories does a blueberry bagel have?
Our Blueberry Bagel tastes like it came straight from the berry patch to your breakfast table! Nutrition Facts.
How much fat do bagels have?
A typical, medium-sized, plain bagel (105 grams) may contain the following ( 1 ): Calories: 289. Protein: 11 grams. Fat: 2 grams.
How much cholesterol is in a blueberry bagel?
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 280||Calories from Fat 20|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||19%|
How many calories are in a blueberry bagel with cream cheese?
Blueberry Bagel With Cream Cheese (1 bagel ) contains 51g of carbs, 8g of protein, 1g of fat, and 250 calories.
How many calories is a Panera blueberry bagel?
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Total Sugars||10 g|
How many calories should I eat a day?
An ideal daily intake of calories varies depending on age, metabolism and levels of physical activity, among other things. Generally, the recommended daily calorie intake is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.
Is a bagel a healthy snack?
Bagels loaded with nuts and seeds on top may appear super healthy, but may have as much as 100 calories more calories and more fat. The good news is that the calories from bagels are nutritious and good for you (when you forgo the chocolate chips or sugary toppings), so you can make room for them in your diet.
Are Everything Bagels healthy?
In terms of the healthiest bagels, plain may seem like the obvious choice but Taub-Dix notes that seed-rich sesame and everything bagels contain heart- healthy fat and fiber. Rye, pumpernickel, oat and whole-wheat are also good choices.
Are bagels better than bread?
Okay, so yes, bagels are more dense, caloric and potentially less healthy than a piece of bread, but would you stake your happiness on that? Bagels are delicious! Awe inspiring!
What do you put on a bagel for breakfast?
8 Mind-Blowingly Delicious Ways to Top a Bagel That Go Beyond Cream Cheese
- Cinnamon cream cheese + apple.
- Smoked salmon + cream cheese + dill.
- Egg + cheese.
- Tomato + onion + cream cheese + avocado.
- Marinara + chicken + mozzarella.
- Peanut butter + jelly.
How many calories are in a blueberry bagel from Safeway?
|Serving Size: 1bagel Servings Per Container: 6|
|Calories||Amount Per Serving 300||% Daily Value|
|Cholesterol||Amount Per serving 0mg||0%|
|Sodium||Amount Per serving 450mg||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate||Amount Per serving 63g||21%|
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin?
Blueberry Muffin Battle
|Nutrient||Regular Blueberry Muffin 1||Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin 2|
What do you put on a blueberry bagel?
Blueberry Bagel Luckily, blueberry bagels pair particularly well with cream cheese and yogurt, which are both completely guilt-free additions to your bagel.
How many calories are in bagels with cream cheese?
But many people don’t have time to cook an elaborate breakfast, and instead choose to start their day with grab-and-go staples like bagels with cream cheese. A bagel alone is roughly 280 calories, with cream cheese clocking in at 51 calories per tablespoon.