- 1 How many calories are in a blueberry muffin?
- 2 How many calories in blueberry muffin from Dunkin Donuts?
- 3 Are blueberry muffins unhealthy?
- 4 Are Dunkin Donuts blueberry muffins healthy?
- 5 Is it bad to eat a muffin everyday?
- 6 How many calories are in a Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
- 7 What is the healthiest muffin to eat?
- 8 What’s healthier muffin or donut?
- 9 What is the healthiest muffin at Dunkin Donuts?
- 10 Can you eat blueberry muffins on a diet?
- 11 Is a blueberry muffin a good breakfast?
- 12 Is eating a muffin for breakfast healthy?
- 13 What Dunkin Donut has the least calories?
- 14 What are the ingredients in Dunkin Donuts blueberry muffins?
- 15 How much is a Dunkin muffin?
How many calories are in a blueberry muffin?
Blueberry Muffin Battle
|Nutrient||Regular Blueberry Muffin 1||Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin 2|
How many calories in blueberry muffin from Dunkin Donuts?
|Calories 460||(1925 kJ)|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||77 g||26%|
Are blueberry muffins unhealthy?
This snack is not always as healthy as it’s made out to be. A new report by Action on Sugar and the Obesity Health Alliance has found that blueberry muffins contribute a substantial amount towards our total daily sugar limits. On average, muffins bought from train station food outlets were the worst offenders.
Are Dunkin Donuts blueberry muffins healthy?
There are actually two healthy muffin options at Dunkin ‘ Donuts. Their Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin (pictured) is their absolute lowest calorie option, but we’d also recommend their Honey Bran Raisin muffin.
Is it bad to eat a muffin everyday?
Eating a daily muffin can harm your heart health Sugar isn’t the only reason why store-bought muffins should be an occasional treat and not a daily staple. As Harvard researchers point out, regular commercial muffins can also contain as much as 367 mg of sodium.
How many calories are in a Betty Crocker blueberry muffin?
|Calories 180||(752 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g||2%|
What is the healthiest muffin to eat?
Below, our list of 14 healthy muffin recipes that will keep you energized all morning.
- Apricot-Date Seed-uction Muffins.
- Chocolate Muffins.
- Strawberry-Banana Quinoa Muffins.
- Vanilla Bean Blackberry Muffin.
- Cherry Zucchini Muffins.
- Lemon Raspberry Muffins.
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Muffins.
- Pineapple Coconut Muffins.
What’s healthier muffin or donut?
When it comes to calories, carbs, and sugar, there’s a clear winner: doughnuts. The fried rings have 155 fewer calories, half the carbs, and 21 fewer grams of sugar than muffins. Muffins don’t lose out completely, though: They have 1 g more protein than doughnuts —and half the saturated fat.
What is the healthiest muffin at Dunkin Donuts?
Dunkin ‘ Donuts Nutrition: Healthiest Dunkin ‘ Donuts Muffins
- #5 Chocolate Chip Muffin. Calories: 550. Fat: 21 grams. Sugar: 50 grams.
- #4 Corn Muffin. Calories: 460. Fat: 16 grams. Sugar: 31 grams.
- #3 Blueberry Muffin. Calories: 460. Fat: 15 grams. Sugar: 44 grams.
- #2 Honey Bran Raisin Muffin. Calories: 440. Fat: 13 grams.
- #1 Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin. Calories: 410. Fat: 10 grams.
Can you eat blueberry muffins on a diet?
Seriously, everything from the taste of these muffins, to the consistency of them, is on point. The best part of all though, each one only has about 150 calories, and 10 grams of protein. Which means these blueberry muffins are a great snack, or even breakfast idea for weight loss.
Is a blueberry muffin a good breakfast?
Muffins may sound like a healthier breakfast option than doughnuts, but the truth is they’re far from it. Case in point: A reduced-fat blueberry muffin from a popular chain clocks in at 410 calories, with 10g fat (2g saturated), 75g carbs, and 39g sugar.
Is eating a muffin for breakfast healthy?
A high-fiber, low-fat option with calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and selenium, whole wheat English muffins make a great weight loss breakfast food. For a protein boost with added calcium and B vitamins, try topping your English breakfast muffin with cottage cheese for a healthy change.
What Dunkin Donut has the least calories?
Healthiest: French Cruller The French Cruller is Dunkin ‘ Donuts ‘ lowest – calorie doughnut on the menu, with just 220 calories for the whole thing. It has 10 grams of sugar and 13 grams of fat, which is less than some snack bars.
What are the ingredients in Dunkin Donuts blueberry muffins?
Muffin: Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron as Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Enzyme, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Water, Eggs, Blueberries, Soybean Oil, Sweetened Wild Blueberries (Wild Blueberries, Sugar, Wild Blueberry Juice Extract, Wheat Flour), Whey (a milk derivative), Contains
How much is a Dunkin muffin?
Dunkin’ Donuts Menu Prices