- 1 Who sang Blueberry Hill?
- 2 Is Blueberry Hill a real place?
- 3 What instruments are in Blueberry Hill?
- 4 Is Blueberry Hill a jazz?
- 5 What time signature is Blueberry Hill?
- 6 Did Gene Autry sing Blueberry Hill?
- 7 When did Blueberry Hill Open?
- 8 What album is Blueberry Hill on?
- 9 When did Blueberry Hill by Fats Domino come out?
- 10 Who did ain’t that a shame?
- 11 What is Fats Domino’s net worth?
Who sang Blueberry Hill?
” Blueberry Hill ” is a popular song published in 1940, best remembered for its 1950s rock and roll version by Fats Domino. The music was written by Vincent Rose, the lyrics by Larry Stock and Al Lewis. Blueberry Hill ( song )
|” Blueberry Hill “|
|Single by Fats Domino|
|Lyricist(s)||Larry Stock Al Lewis|
Is Blueberry Hill a real place?
Blueberry Hill (Alaska), the northernmost point of the coastal Pacific temperate rain forest located in Valdez, Alaska.
What instruments are in Blueberry Hill?
- Song. More + Blueberry Hill.
- Share This Track. Share.
- Writers. Larry Stock, Al Lewis, Vincent Rose.
- Rights Controlled. Publishing.
- Territory. USA, BRTs and Canada.
- Keywords. My thrill, The Moon, We’re Apart.
- Instruments. Drums, Electric Guitar, Horns, Piano, Upright Bass.
- Lyrics. Language: English. View: [ lyrics ]
Is Blueberry Hill a jazz?
The original version of the song was performed by actor and country star Gene Autry in the film The Singing Hill. However, in 1940, many jazz bands covered it; it was, in fact, The Glenn Miller Orchestra’s biggest hit that year. Domino’s version was a hit and turned “ Blueberry Hill ” into a rock-and-roll standard.
What time signature is Blueberry Hill?
Blueberry Hill is played at 136 Beats Per Minute (Allegro), or 45 Measures/Bars Per Minute. Time Signature: 3/4.
Did Gene Autry sing Blueberry Hill?
Blueberry Hill was written in 1940 by Al Lewis, Larry Stock and Vincent Rose. It was sung by Gene Autry in a 1941 movie The Singing Hill. It was a best-selling record by Glenn Miller and his Orchestra with the vocal by Ray Eberle.
When did Blueberry Hill Open?
From the day Blueberry Hill opened (1972), owner Joe Edwards knew he had to work on revitalizing the neighborhood. His creative vision, risk-taking, and civic leadership have helped transform The Loop into one of the most vibrant districts in the United States.
What album is Blueberry Hill on?
Other Versions (5 of 58)View All
|Blueberry Hill (Vinyl, LP, Album )||Fontana||Unknown|
|Attention! Fats Domino! (Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo)||Fontana||Unknown|
|Blueberry Hill (Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue)||Pickwick, Pickwick/33 Records||Unknown|
|Live In Las Vegas (Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue)||Philips||Unknown|
When did Blueberry Hill by Fats Domino come out?
” Blueberry Hill ” (1956)
Who did ain’t that a shame?
” Ain’t That a Shame ” is a song written by Fats Domino and Dave Bartholomew. Domino’s recording of the song, originally stated as ” Ain’t It a Shame “, released by Imperial Records in 1955, was a hit, eventually selling a million copies. Ain’t That a Shame.
|” Ain’t That a Shame “|
|Single by Pat Boone|
|Genre||Rock and roll|
What is Fats Domino’s net worth?
Fats Domino net worth: Fats Domino was an American musician who had a net worth of $8 million dollars. He was born Antoine Domino Jr.