Hawthorn Grill is a Las Vegas steakhouse in Summerlin, Nevada, and is part of the Rampart Casino at the JW Marriott.
What time is happy hour at Hawthorn Grill?
Welcome to Summerlin Las Vegas’ Hawthorn Grill’s Patio Happy Hour! Daily from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Prices start at $5.
How do you say thank you for returning to Hawthorn Grill?
- The Hawthorn Grill will be included in my rotation of dining establishments.
- Thank you for choosing to dine at Hawthorn Grill again.
- The fact that you returned and that you liked your eating experience once more makes us really happy.
- We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and sharing your experience with others.
It brightens our day to learn that we will have the pleasure of serving you once more.
Is Hawthorn a good place to eat?
I went to Hawthorn with two New York-based friends for supper, and it was a pleasant experience overall. The fact that this was the old Ceres restaurant that had been renovated left me unsure of what to anticipate. As a result of the gorgeous accommodation and the wonderful terrace, we enjoyed bringing relatives and friends to Ceres when they came to see us.
How much is happy hour at the Ritz-Carlton?
- I came here with my sister and girlfriend for Happy Hour, which happens to be one of the best in the city!
- Drink and food specials are available from 4-6 p.m.
- daily, with prices beginning at $5.00.
- I couldn’t resist trying the Pumpkin Spice White Russian (it was the season), and the ladies enjoyed Caramel Apple Martinis, which were very delicious!
We tried the Steak Fries, Spinach & Artichoke Dip, and Brussels, all of which were delicious and served in generous servings.